Thursday, May 8, 2014

What a wonderful day!

The girls and I were supposed to go to The Crystal Bridges Museum for their preschool day but there was rain in the forecast so I decided that tromping through a museum with three wet kids that are 4 and under wasn't such a pleasant idea.

After several days of almost 90 degree weather (yes 90 degree weather in the beginning of May) it was a cooler morning and overcast which are my favorite days! We all went outside to ride bikes, draw with sidewalk chalk, and sit in the neighbors yard to pick their flowers (weeds).

David came home for lunch which I so appreciate. I was able to get a few things done while he was holding the nursling. After he left I decided to order pizza for lunch then felt guilty when I paid almost $20 when we had perfectly good food in the pantry.

Annabelle was asleep when it began to rain so Madelyn and Charlie got to go play. Their smiles and giggles were contagious and those are the memories I hope to never forget. I captured pictures and sent them to David at work and got some great video. One day we will look back on that footage and smile.



It has been a good day. A blessed day from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment